9.14.2006

Let's finish up... Day 3 continued

...I carved into my candle, "fear of spiritual commitment." I lit the candle and let it burn.

What was it like to take part in this ritual?

I am a little nervous/distracted, but it was calming and interesting at the same time.
What emotions did this ritual bring up?
This ritual brought up the emotion, fear, in me, related to my husband- fear of abandonment. This made me anxious. I think I should do another ritual like this for that negative emotion.
Did I let go of anything?
Let me think on that.

Yes, I did. I am feeling much more spiritual now than I had been, and warm and fuzzy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't get wound up in doing a spell, for a spell, for a spell.

You get used to it. I am very fearful when doing some sort of witchcraft for the first time. Remember me and the witch at the bar? ::smile::

Rowan Dawn said...

Yeah, i remember. I think i forgot to add a question from the book. It asked what other emotions were brought up during the ritual, so i was supposed to think about that. That should go above the fear thing.

thanks for the tip!