9.10.2006

So it seems...

...that I have been carrying around with me a clear quartz crystal for the last 3 years or so...

I didn't know what kind of crystal it was, just that a very kind lady that I used to work with when I did home health care gave it to me. She said her sister dug it up, or however it is you get these, lol; that is what she does. As an aside, don't think little old lady with super clean house and knick knacks, this gal smoked, had breathing problems, loved to sew, and was petty messy. I liked her. Totally my kind of gal. And of course she had knick knacks! She passed away shortly after I stopped working for the company, which I didn't find out until much later. We weren't supposed to take gifts from our clients, but it was very pretty- two crystals fused together by little crystal fragments. Smooth and yet rough at the same time. And she was pretty insistent- I do not regret this gift at all. Long before I decided realized I was Pagan, I carried the crystal around with me in my pocket, or kept it in my jewelry box. I would rub it like a worry stone, and realised that things always went a little easier for me when I had it in my pocket.

About a month ago, while at my in laws house, I reached into my pocket and small piece of my crystal fell off! Since I was talking to my FIL, who has MS BTW, I gave it to him. I told him it must have wanted to stay there!

About a week later, the two pieces separated. Now I have two clear quartz crystals- I can make a pendant with one. It was too bulky and oddly shaped before to do this with.

Then I discovered, during my spiritual journey, that these little things are pretty desirable to have if you are working magick, and so I looked them up. So guess what? They look exactly like what I have been carrying around for the past 3 years. How cool is that?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is often said that when a stone, pendant, or other amulets, talismans, and such has served their time they will find new homes. You either lose them, lend them to someone and forget about it, or they simply break.

If you need another they will find you. Don't feel loss for these items, it's the universe's way of keeping balance.

Anonymous said...

Lavender, This is great that you've set up this new site! I'll have to look around now.
P.S. if you want to comment on my new (temporary?) Vox blog, look at the top of the posts where it says, in little tiny letters, "Leave a Comment."
Goddess bless.

Rowan Dawn said...

Marlee- thanks for the tip! I woder what is going to happen to the othertwo fragments, lol.

Candace-i must have missed that. i looked but didn't see it!

Anonymous said...

Is this my daughter picking up where I left off in the early 70's and dare not venture?

Anonymous said...

yuppers! hi mommy!

Anonymous said...

Cloudnine, things come back in the wonderful circle of life ::wink:: Love how you approach it though ::giggle::