9.20.2006

My favorite season of the year

I have finished days 4 and 5, and am going to post about them soon. I am also reading a book called Celtic Magic, and it seems very interesting. My mundane life is very active at the moment, so I do what I can when I can. I carry the small book in my purse, and read while waiting in line, etc!

Don't forget Pagan Pride Day is tomorrow... I will be getting my ribbon later this morning!

I made pumpkin rolls last night- or I watched my mother-in-law make them. They are so yummy. I love Autumn, and getting into the season feels great! What better way to start them by making some delicious pumpkin rolls?

Ever since I was a young girl, Halloween has been my favorite holiday! When I was 4 years old, 1980 I believe, I was hospitalized on Halloween for appendicitis and had it removed. I was Peter Pan that year. I was more upset because my trick or treating was cut short because I didn't feel well than by having surgery, getting a huge scar, and being hospitalized!

3 comments:

Candace said...

This is the first year I'm going to decorate for Halloween (just never got into it before - prob'ly because I don't have kids).

Anyway, any suggestions for the front porch??? Anybody?

Thanks!

Rowan Dawn said...

spiderwebs! cats! skulls! leaves, things that glow...well lit path for kids, pumpkins, halloween lights,hang ghosts from trees, or your porch. lots of stuff.

Anonymous said...

Autumn is also my favortie season. I love everything about it. The colors, the mild cool weathe Halloween, Samhain, and I love pumpkin rolls yummy! I also enjoy pumpkin cookies and pumkin bread. Love, love, love it all!!! :o)