9.24.2006

I have been busy

I am back on my meds for postpartum depression, finally. I couldn't find them! Odd, too, because they were right where they should be! I just didn't see them.

I took my daughter and her friend to a craft fair (at a united methodist church) and I found some amazing items:

  • Grannascents makes hand poured candles- and they smell like everything! Leather really smelled like leather! She also has nag champa and patchouli- incense makes my head ache but smelly candles don't. She takes requests, and is going to have a yule candle at the fair next month. I bought jasmine, gingerbread and spiced pumpkin at 3 for $15. I can''t list all the scents here she had so many!
  • How about crocheted "dresses" for 3 inch pillar candles or wine glasses? They are stunning, with beads. I bought lavender and multi. $3 each.
  • A mossy shawl. I swear, it looks like green moss! Its soft and drapey, hand made and I love it. $30.
  • Farrell Sisters Soaps & Sundries. Bath fizzies, salts and soaps- hand made and all natural, cute shapes- frogs, stars, angel head with wings. I bought some fizzies for my friends and family. The scents, almond, pear berry, etc, are wonderful! Around $1. I have their contact info, also.
  • Meme's Perky Pickles, "Pickles With a Bite!" Habanero bread and butter pickles! Sweet and spicey- very good. Also had jalapeno down to mild. Yummy. $4.
That's all for now folks!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a place I would have enjoyed. The moss green shawl sounds gorgeous. I am a big collector of candles also and those crochet dresses how adorable! :o)

Rowan Dawn said...

It was fun. It took me a while to find it, going from sign to sign... I didn't realize it was at a church... I wouldn't have worn a low cut tank! The girls had fun, getting ballons and making pins, got free wooden cross necklaces( they broke!) and grab bags! I forgot about those. Kids liked those too.

Rowan Dawn said...

also saw horns of plenty, with acorns and fake mushrooms. I almost bought one, but was out of money!

Anonymous said...

Never thought you would find supplies there did you? You can find them anywhere.

Miladysa said...

It sounds wonderful! I would love some cinnamon candles.

Rowan Dawn said...

ooo,that would be nice.

Greco-Roman said...

The spicy bread and butter pickles sound great!

Ummm... There's this smart and pretty feminist from L.A. who really put a spell on my heart. Can you do some magick on her or tell me a spell or somethin'? Please? I'd sure appreciate it.

Rowan Dawn said...

hi cletus- go to the resources menu and click on raven moonlight store. they have custom items there to help you, but realize when you enter your intent, that you can't bend a person to your will, but they can do things to make you more appealing to women. focus on yourself, and see what happens!

Greco-Roman said...

Thanks a whole lot. I'm gonna try that. She did say she had a crush on me once.

Rowan Dawn said...

Cool. You are welcome!

Candace said...

How about some pics of the cool stuff you got?

Rowan Dawn said...

i would like to, but i am camera defunct again. i'll try!