9.30.2006

Rebirth Dream

We are in a big hall, with steps leading up to a platform the length of the room. I can only recall the emotions of the dream prior to this part and vague glimpses. There are other people in the room kneeling and praying, I think we are in a temple; incense is burning. There are two boxes, each with a body- one male; one female, both deceased. As we pass over the threshold, I realise we are no longer living, we have become mist. We enter the bodies of the others and become them. We are reborn so that they can now live. It was the only way, the voice tells us. We see each other as we once were, except in the mirror, and I see myself both ways.
~~~~
We are with a family, visiting. I am in a kitchen with a woman. The house is very mediterranean. Something feels odd, like I don't belong. I think this portion led to the re-birthing. These two parts struck me the most. I cannot recall too much more.

Any opinions?

3 comments:

Candace said...

Well, you've begun your studies in Wicca, so that's like a spiritual rebirth. "We are reborn so that they can now live." Your true self is born, is coming to life.

"We pass over the threshhold." This sounds like an initiation.

Anonymous said...

This is a great symbol of your rebirth. As a Wiccan I am sure you will be tapping into your other past lives, especially the ones that are affecting this lifetime. Fantastic dream. You may have been a priestess also . I once had a past life dream as a priestess wading in water with my sisters as we prepared to heal those of our small village. We were forbidden to marry or be carnal with men. (Crap). :o)

Choosing your own path is a great step in your spiritual evolution but it also reflects your past life decisions. This is just awesome. I am glad you shared it.

Blessings,
Raven

Rowan Dawn said...

Thanks guys. I am having a difficult time lately, with all the kids stuff to deal with, since I have 4 of them. This journey is being done quite alone, and in my rare spare time. I feel badly that I can't devote more time to myself. Maybe I needed a reminder that its ok. time to go-