9.24.2006

I have been busy

I am back on my meds for postpartum depression, finally. I couldn't find them! Odd, too, because they were right where they should be! I just didn't see them.

I took my daughter and her friend to a craft fair (at a united methodist church) and I found some amazing items:

  • Grannascents makes hand poured candles- and they smell like everything! Leather really smelled like leather! She also has nag champa and patchouli- incense makes my head ache but smelly candles don't. She takes requests, and is going to have a yule candle at the fair next month. I bought jasmine, gingerbread and spiced pumpkin at 3 for $15. I can''t list all the scents here she had so many!
  • How about crocheted "dresses" for 3 inch pillar candles or wine glasses? They are stunning, with beads. I bought lavender and multi. $3 each.
  • A mossy shawl. I swear, it looks like green moss! Its soft and drapey, hand made and I love it. $30.
  • Farrell Sisters Soaps & Sundries. Bath fizzies, salts and soaps- hand made and all natural, cute shapes- frogs, stars, angel head with wings. I bought some fizzies for my friends and family. The scents, almond, pear berry, etc, are wonderful! Around $1. I have their contact info, also.
  • Meme's Perky Pickles, "Pickles With a Bite!" Habanero bread and butter pickles! Sweet and spicey- very good. Also had jalapeno down to mild. Yummy. $4.
That's all for now folks!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a place I would have enjoyed. The moss green shawl sounds gorgeous. I am a big collector of candles also and those crochet dresses how adorable! :o)

Rowan Dawn said...

It was fun. It took me a while to find it, going from sign to sign... I didn't realize it was at a church... I wouldn't have worn a low cut tank! The girls had fun, getting ballons and making pins, got free wooden cross necklaces( they broke!) and grab bags! I forgot about those. Kids liked those too.

Rowan Dawn said...

also saw horns of plenty, with acorns and fake mushrooms. I almost bought one, but was out of money!

Anonymous said...

Never thought you would find supplies there did you? You can find them anywhere.

Miladysa said...

It sounds wonderful! I would love some cinnamon candles.

Rowan Dawn said...

ooo,that would be nice.

Anonymous said...

The spicy bread and butter pickles sound great!

Ummm... There's this smart and pretty feminist from L.A. who really put a spell on my heart. Can you do some magick on her or tell me a spell or somethin'? Please? I'd sure appreciate it.

Rowan Dawn said...

hi cletus- go to the resources menu and click on raven moonlight store. they have custom items there to help you, but realize when you enter your intent, that you can't bend a person to your will, but they can do things to make you more appealing to women. focus on yourself, and see what happens!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a whole lot. I'm gonna try that. She did say she had a crush on me once.

Rowan Dawn said...

Cool. You are welcome!

Candace said...

How about some pics of the cool stuff you got?

Rowan Dawn said...

i would like to, but i am camera defunct again. i'll try!